Grandma, Where's Spots? Grandma, Where's Spots?

Spots has been through some tough shit.

If you ask me, he needs a goddamn cigarette.

---

8/10 swell voice acting.

UkeFox responds:

The only way Spots can smoke now is through his ventilator, turns out he wasn't dead after eating all those cigarettes, it was the booze that just put him in a comatose state. Surprisingly the truck tires also didn't do him in.

Raisin Bread Anthem Raisin Bread Anthem

It DOES sound well while eating raisin bread.

GG

TheAudioGuy responds:

Another satisified customer :D

Prepare to Die - [8-bit] Prepare to Die - [8-bit]

Feels Mega Man-ish. I like it.

Happy Bits Happy Bits

Reminds me of tetris.

Nice.

Sweet Potato Roll Sweet Potato Roll

I Imagine this works for an animation where there's a flashback about something nice and warm, then it turns melancholy fast.

Nice work.

Sounds perfect for something that could give people "the feels", whatever that is.

Genclops responds:

Thank you kind sir. The album this is from is free for download at genclops.bandcamp.com check it out if it suits your fancy.

Prelude of Bass Prelude of Bass

Repetetive. But it could fit a rather dark animation with some gangsters and hypnotized zombies running about....

Yeah this sounds like the theme to some action movie.
Keep up the good art, mate! Hope to see more audio from you.

Cheers.

MysticVixen responds:

it is rather repetitive, i need to work on that, and thank you alot! :)

Retrograde Planet Retrograde Planet

A good tune, but echoing what everyone else said: the intro is too long.
Otherwise, the rest of the tune is pretty good. Listening to it repeatedly, I find it a nice little tune to work to. Thanks for making this.

LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG) LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG)

Newgrounds was always known for its looping soundtracks, but this one is the only soundtrack that made me not be annoyed after a couple minutes of looping. This was a classic, good sound, nice beat. But I never heard this version, with the vocals. Thanks for uploading this.

[Sonic3-CarnivalNights2]-Zero- [Sonic3-CarnivalNights2]-Zero-

NIce :D

SEGA Just got owned by this song

Sonic-CarnivalNightPianoA1 Sonic-CarnivalNightPianoA1

Memories

Reminds me of the hours spent trying to figure out that barrel of doom in act 2

DrMackFoxx responds:

Oh, yeah... Act 2 of Carnival Night Zone was the only reason I rage-quit on Sonic 2. ^_^; It took several years until I finally found the answer whilst browsing the Net. Now I just have to figure out how to get through the stage fast enough to have enough time to get rid of that annoying boss.

At any rate, thank you very much for the excellent review and I'm glad you enjoyed this track! :)